1. What is the max speed at sharp curve?
2. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. reducing speed 40m ahead
B. minimum speed is 40km/hr
C. axle weight limit is 40 tons
D. maximum speed limit is 40km/hr
3. When the fire engine, ambulance and wrecker are executing an emergency task, other vehicles Should yield.
4. When a tire bursts suddenly on the road, the driver should refrain from violently depressing the brake pedal in panic. Instead, he/she should try his/her best to change to a low gear and use engine braking to reduce the speed of the vehicle.
5. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. no going straight and no changing to left lane
B. no going straight and no left turn
C. allowed to go straight and change to left lane
D. no going straight and no right turn
6. What is the meaning of this sign?
B. ring intersection
C. T-shaped intersection
D. Y-shaped intersection
7. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. bump road
B. low-lying road
C. high outburst road
D. hump bridge
8. The cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic regulations is ____________.
A. 14 months
B. 12 months
C. 6 months
D. 10 months
9. If a driver has not received full penalty points, and the fine has not been paid, the penalty points will be transferred into the next scoring cycle.
10. What is the max speed on muddy road?
11. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. more vehicles section
B. passing slowly
C. jammed section
D. construction section
12. Which of the following vehicle in front in the same lane is not allowed to be overtaken?
A. large truck
B. fire engine on duty
C. public bus
D. large bus
13. When approaching a vehicle on a narrow slope, which one of the following ways is correct?
A. The descending vehicle yields to the ascending
B. The vehicle which is further from the slope crest should yield
C. The ascending vehicle yields to the descending
D. If the descending vehicle has reached the midpoint while the ascending vehicle has not yet set out, the descending vehicle must yield.
14. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. bump road
B. high outburst road
C. low-lying road
D. hump bridge
15. You can drive a motorized vehicle a short distance after drinking as long as it does not interfere the driving operation.
16. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. watch for pedestrians
C. village or town
D. primary school
17. The motorcycles should be inspected once every four years within __________.
A. 1 years
B. 2 years
C. 3 years
D. 4 years
18. Illegally assembled motorized vehicle can be drived on road as long as it is thought to be safe.
19. A motorized vehicle driver who uses falsified or altered driving license is subject to a 12-point penalty.
20. When a motorized vehicle makes a U turn, turns around or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 kilometers per hour.
For consultation or purchase of English driving test questions for motorcycles, please add WeChat: jsyst2007